Tea is simple and making a cup of tea is easy, but the learning requires more in-depth knowledge that does not limited only on tea.
Tea sommelier is not just a job title, it is a ‘passport‘ helps you to move forwards with the correct knowledge, skills and tools for a life time of learning with and through tea.
The Tea sommelier progam is a 60-80 hours credential building program that covers the following basic modules:
1. The role and responsibilities of a tea sommelier
2. Health & Balance in life
3. History & Cultural influence
4. Geography of tea regions
5. Classification & recognition of tea
6. Development of sensory & tastefulness
7. The brewing principles
8. The 10 tea brewing methods
9. Packing & storing
10. Tea blending
11. Tea pairing
12. Tea tonic